Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Some thoughts

Date 20/07/2017

To expect from you is like putting my foot on the path of self destruction , devastation.

I did whatever I felt was right by loving you, you didn't felt anything for me ...that's all together a different story.

Falling in love with you has its own advantange and disadvantage..on one hand if I have walked on live volcano , on the other hand I Got the intelligence to decipher my inner self.

I love you and will continue to love you without any condition but take care not to hurt my self respect as somehow I can manage without you but I can't do away with my self respect.

Hurt me as much as you can I will never utter a single word, but never for once you take my love for granted because once you do that you will never find a trace of me in your life.

My love survived through tears, jealously ,hurt but died due to neglect, ignorance.

-------Raj

No comments: