Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Only girl

Only girl for whom I have serious longing, is You
Only girl Who's smile means everything to me, is You
Only girl Who's tears have the audacity to make me cry, is You
Only girl Whom I have ever kissed, is You
Only girl Whom I dream of kissing every single night, is You
Only girl Who's lap gives me the feel of heaven, is You
Only girl who's hand I don't want leave, is You
Only girl Who has the power to burn my heart, is You
Only girl who can make me jealous, is You
Only girl who's pink lips can gives red roses run for their money, is You
Only girl whom I want to hug tightly,is You Only girl Who's head I want to rest on my chest, is You
Only girl Who's absence can create a vaccum in my life, is you
Only girl Who's sheer presence brighten up my day and life, is You
Only girl from who's hand I want to eat every morsel of my meal, is you
Only girl for whom I will make tea, is You
Only girl who when sit beside me makes my day, is you
Only girl for whom I write, is You
Only girl who is at every imagination of me, is You
Only girl I can talk for hours, is You
Only girl Whom I wish to see a in red chunri print saree, is You
Only girl for whom I pray more often, is You
Only girl who is mine still I yearn for, is You
Only girl for whom I can do anything stupid to make her laugh,is You
Only girl who is whole world to me, is You
Only girl who's face I see in every other passing girl, is You
Only girl with whom I can happily share my personal space, is You
Only girl for whom I can write ghazals, is You
Only girl who's face I see in every other passing girl, is You
Only girl who is with me every single moment still I miss her every single moment, is You
Only girl whom I desire, is you
Only girl who never leaves my mind, is you
Only girl for whom I can die million death to just see her once, is you
Only girl whom I love more than my life, is You

No comments: