Saturday, March 30, 2019

Happiness is

Happiness is when you look into my eyes and just smile.
Happiness is when you search for me in crowd.
Happiness is when you ask me whether I had proper meal.
Happiness is when you hold my hand in your hand.
Happiness is when you hug me tightly.
Happiness is when you kiss my forehead out of love.
Happiness is when you call or message me.
Happiness is when you take stroll with me.
Happiness is when you laugh with me.
Happiness is when you send your pics.
Happiness is when you wear my favourite dress.
Happiness is when you sip tea with me.
Happiness is when you feed me with your hand.
Happiness is when you lean to rest your head on my shoulder.
Happiness is when you sit beside me.
Happiness is when you tell me your story.
Happiness is when you say my name with affection.

No comments: