Friday, July 22, 2016

You

I wish to love you like, nobody has ever loved you.
I wish to kiss you like, nobody has ever kissed you.
I wish to hug you like, nobody has ever hugged you.
I wish to make you smile like, nobody has ever made you smiled.
I wish to care for you like, nobody has ever cared for you.
I know you are married, but what your marital status has to do with my true feelings.
It's the true & pure love for you in my heart, which I am expressing.
I have two options, one is burying my feelings deep in my heart & live with a regret.
Second is to open my heart, let the feelings flow like a river.
I choose the second option.
My love for you is beyond the norms set by society,
But why should I adhere to the norms of society.
I & You have been awarded with just one life,
And I want to make the life count.
You respect my feelings or not that's up to you.
but by expressing my love for you, I have raised my stature in my eyes.
I can now face the mirror, where I will see my face brimming with courage
with no traces of fear & unapologetic love for you in my eyes.

No comments: