Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stranger Sister

Sometimes we meet some strangers on our way who do something for us that's keep our mind ticking lifelong. One such incident happened with me on 17/05/2011.
I had went to Aurangabad to see my elder brother, While coming back, I took the Aurangabad-Pune bus, As I have to go to Narayanagaon I got down at Ahmednagar by-pass.The bus for Narayanagaon was from Tarakpur bus station. I was standing at the side of highway to ask somebody the way to Tarakpur bus station. Suddenly One lady around 35-40 years in age on her two wheeler came to me, I asked her the way to bus station. She told me the direction as well as offered me that she can drop me there.
But I told her that I will manage, instead She helped me crossing the road and stopped one auto rickshaw, told the driver the destination and paid the auto fare. When I said I will pay the fare, she said “Behen ne de diya to kuch hota hai kya.”
I was so dumb struck by that sentence that I could just manage saying thank-you not even asked her name. But the face of my stranger sister will remain in my visual forever.

4 comments:

Sandeep said...

Why sometimes Strangers never feel strangers .... thats the perfect example.
Good one...!

Indra Kumar Uprade said...

This is the perfect analogy of humanity. You will be touched always when you find it anywhere ..

And the world will be happy forever as long as we will maintain it ..

The worst part is, its been humiliated among ourselves just for the sake of being self oriented and imbalance of ego.

sanju said...

OMG....!!!
mama ,m realy touched...d happening is givng an unusual inner happinessss.
:-),,n indeed its an inspiration for me...

Anant Mahule said...

really touching!